NEW Navigator Fundraising Materials
The MPD team presents new funding materials! Whether you’re raising your support for the first time, maintaining support after years of ministry, planning a funding trip, or participating in a conference or mission trip, these materials can help.
With an updated layout and new color scheme, the materials are designed to:
• Provide an overview of The Navigators for people who may not know our organization
• Guide you in passionately sharing your vision for ministry with potential giving partners
• Lead you through inviting people to financial partnership
• Address topics related to financial partnership, such as matching gifts, stock gifts, referrals, sup- port distribution, and online giving
The full line of materials includes:
• Green pocket folder with an embossed Navigator logo
• Making Disciples, the general Navigator brochure
• Mission funding inserts (a unique one for each Mission)
• Commitment card (printed with staff name and Nav ID) offering multiple giving options
• Personalized prayer card with an option for customized prayer requests
• Five supplemental cards: stock gifts, matching gifts, support distribution graph, online giving, recommendations card
• Thank-you and note cards
The materials are most effective when used in a face-to-face appeal, but they fit into a standard #10 en- velope to be mailed easily when meeting personally isn’t possible.
Materials are affordably priced and can be viewed and ordered at navigatorstores.com
To view a written explanation on using the new materials, please click here.
To view a video explanation of the new funding card and committment card, please click here.
To view a video demonstration on using the new materials, please click here.